hey there strangers, jgn lupa drop your link dkt bwh entry okay

Monday, February 21, 2011

10 random facts on my birthday


hey hey
i turn 19 today :44:
alhamdulillah , still alive . .
tp still , umur yg tinggal makin sikit . .
huu . . :face59:

ehem . .
umur tambah , amal mcm mne ?
tambah jugak tak ?
err . . :131:

so , out of fun on this day . . this is 10 random facts about me

:63: i still eat calciyum , in the hope of getting taller each day . .:face39:
:63: sometimes , when i miss someone so much , when i finally meet them , i feel detached:face30:
:63: i still feel awkward on my birthday . each and every one of it . :face37:
:63: i ' m not a superwoman:face10:
:63: when someone that knows me approaches me in a crowd , i would usually stare at their face blankly . but until after they are gone , i would not recall who they are .:face60:
:63: i have a problem to remember other people's name:face16:
:63: i love paramore because they fit my soul:face42:
:63: i hate water that i cant see the bottom of it:face31:
:63: i secretly love to dress up in my room and try costumes:face19:
:63: most of the time , i think game shows are lame . . :face23:






No comments: